This is Bill’s commentary on the portion, Miketz – “at the end.” In this portion, not only are we treated to a fascinating story of endurance and faithfulness, but are also given a preview of things that will happen at the end of days: the years of plenty followed by the years of famine, in which the family of Israel is restored by virtue of a long, lost brother. This is a fascinating study. Other highlights include:
- How “Good” is bad and “Bad” is good.
- The East Wind and its modern significance.
- Why Joseph looks like an Egyptian.
- Joseph’s connection to “Blessed is he who comes in the name of the LORD.
- Much more – approximately 90 minutes.