1. In the verbal inspiration of the Bible and the infallibility of the ORIGINAL text.
2. In the one God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, eternally existing as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. That Y’shua the Messiah is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Spirit, and born of the virgin Miriam (Mary). That Y’shua was crucified, buried and raised from the dead and serves as the only mediator between God and man.
4. That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that teshuvah (repentance), as defined by Scripture, is commanded of God for all and necessary for the forgiveness of sin.
5. That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of the Lamb, the Messiah Y’shua.
6. In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Y’shua the Messiah and by keeping His commandments.
7. Holiness and obedience to His Torah to be God’s standard of living for His people.
8. That all gifts of the Spirit are vital to the body of Messiah and should compliment the fruit of the Spirit evident in the life of the believer.
9. In the pre-millennial second coming of Y’shua the Messiah.
10. In the bodily resurrection: eternal life for the righteous and eternal punishment for the wicked.