Bill’s commentary on the Torah portion Ki Tisa. This parsha emphasizes the ramifications of the Golden Calf incident and the prophetic themes hinted at by the people’s actions as well as God’s response to their transgression. This teaching highlights:
- What is revealed through Betzalel’s craftsmanship.
- How the Golden Calf revealed the “heart” of the people.
- Was their sin idol worship or mingling the holy with profane?
- How Moses’ intercession results in the renewal of the covenant.
- The mystery of Moses’ veil.
- Much more
(Approximately 100 minutes)