This is Bill’s commentary on the torah portion Vayeira – “And He appeared.” From the beginning of this torah portion we see the humility and servant’s heart of Abraham. These qualities played a critical role in his development into the man that God called “friend.” The most prominent feature of this sidrah is the akeidah – the binding of Isaac – and Abraham’s unwavering faith in the Heavenly Father. Teaching highlights include:
- Lot in S’dom and the prophetic implications.
- Enmity between Ishmael and Isaac.
- Isaac’s portrayal of the Messiah.
- The hidden meaning of “the place afar off.”
- Approximately 60 minutes.
There are no reviews yet.